Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday, Day off of work!

 Happy Good Friday! I got to sleep in a little bit this morning... I loved it! Jack was extra quiet this morning getting ready for work, so I didn't even wake up until he kissed me goodbye.. what a gentlemen! I have a pretty optimistic to-do list today; I can't wait to cross things off! It mainly includes laundry and cleaning, but I can enjoy the housework with Rachel Ray or Oprah on in the background. Endless possibilities today!

I thought I would post some of my favorite wedding pictures today!
I have about 150 other favorite pictures, but this is just a glimpse! I absolutely love our photographer Tammy Odell. She is just amazing! Check out her site at : todellphotography.com

Thanks for reading!
Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment