Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Halfway through the Week

I think I am getting the hang of this blog thing!

Jack and I finally got his grill from his old house in Norman this past weekend. We strapped it down in his truck and drove north! We are grilling chicken tonight! Jack is very excited to have it back and to be grilling on it.  Our new favorite potatoes are Idahoan potatoes. They may be called instant potatoes to some, but they are melt in your mouth good! Just add water!!  Jack also requested broccoli... the one thing my niece Ava eats that I do not (we are both picky eaters). 

I am going to attempt to bake some Barefoot Contessa Red Velvet cupcakes tonight. I haven't baked them before, so I'm a little nervous. I haven't figured out our old oven either. I think it has some hot spots, where parts of the oven get hotter than the others. We have adjusted by simply turning our food halfway through the cook time.

It's very large and has some strange compartment to the left of the oven. It doesn't get warm, it doesn't really close, and it's sort of pointless to Jack and I. Any ideas?

That's all for today! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm get a new one??? J/K can't wait for some dinner soon :)

    ReplyDelete