Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wedding Season!

It's official! Wedding season is here - Cara and Cole are Mr and Mrs!! Our season started with a bang in Dallas celebrating my friend Cara's last week as a miss!

Sweet Laura came from DC for the weekend. I miss this girl.

The guy making Cara blush.
It was a quick trip to Dallas, but it was lots of fun. The very next weekend, we celebrated her wedding and  marriage! It was so fun seeing kappa friends. As I get older, I appreciate my kappa days more and more. The wedding was perfect; Congrats Cara and Cole!

Simply beautiful.

I love seeing this name.

Such a fun night!
We had loads of fun. We continued the celebration on Campus Corner. As we were leaving, I run into my favorite grandlittle, Melissa. This girls rules and totally makes my day when I see her. She currently lives in LA making her dreams come true.

I must preface, this picture was taken well into the evening. Mel - you look beautiful.
I was spoiled again by seeing her at church the next morning. I love running into friends randomly.

-J&K

No comments:

Post a Comment