Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Waterford Birds

I love watching these waterford birds (they are really canadian geese, but they are usually hanging around the waterford hotel, therefore - waterford birds; however they can also be found at the OU duck pond). I do occassionally see them at my office, about 2 miles west of the waterford. I thought this family was just the sweetest.

those baby birds sure look darling, with their fuzzy feathers.
I hear these geese aren't the kindest of birds. My dear friend Katie has a horrific childhood memory of these birds. I have yet experience such. I will probably just enjoy them from a distance.

-J&K

ps - sorry for that horrible punctuation of the sentence in the paranthesis. I'm sure that isn't my first error; it also won't be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment