Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blizzard 2011, Part 2 (Not so blizzardy)

I am starting to forget what it is like to work on a Wednesday. This crazy Oklahoma weather has been quite entertaining. I believe our weatherman said it has been the second snowiest month in Oklahoma history. This storm wasn't as blizzard like, but it did have dangerously cold wind chill values. Here are some progression pictures from this part two storm.

Night Before - back patio.

Morning - back  patio


Morning - front planter
Night before - front planter

We had some huge snow flakes this morning!

Snow drift in the front. Last week's drift never fully melted. Now, it will be here until my birthday.
Before the storm. In the Homeland parking lot.
Ugh, my car is making a horrendous mess in the garage.
 
Duncan Dog, he just loves snow!

Just like Will Rogers once said "If you don’t like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait and it will change."

 Looks like my first Wednesday back to work will be a sunny, mild day.


Happy Wednesday - from the almost stir crazy and someone needs to stop baking treats,
-J&K


(PS. I am about to go dip my cake balls into their chocolate goodness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment