Friday, December 23, 2011

An Angel Came Down.

My mom, Jack and I spent an evening with who my mom and I consider are best friends in December - Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We know them by name, we know their songs by heart, and maybe we tend to sort of dance to the music when we are by ourselves.

I have come to love this tradition. It was my sixth time to see them. The Christmas Story (the beginning part of the show) is always the same with a few minor adjustments. This year, some of the vocalists were different (three friends didn't tell us they would not be here). A new song, new vocalists - same awesome show and a great night.

The show starts with the song "An Angel Came Down" (hints the blog title). They end the show with a short version of Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24), which is the video above.

My mom took a lot more pictures and videos than I did. 


Part of the stage lowered and was right in front of us. This is Angus and Andrew.

Their hair is long and it shines.

I think they enjoy their jobs.

We can't wait for them to be in Oklahoma City. Next December. Until then...
TSO rules.
-Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment