Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The best nieces and nephew!

I have the best nieces and nephew! They make me laugh, smile, and are basically preparing me (and Jack) for kids! Here are a few pictures from this last week in Tulsa.

The little ones (Maggie(2) and Henry(1)) playing.

Maggie loves to talk!

Scotty did a great job keeping the two little ones entertained! Who doesn't love to throw the football!?

Foreshadowing? Maybe.

Such happy kids! Fact: they weigh the same and they are a year apart.

And, of course, Scotty played with the football too.



I asked sweet Ava who made her laugh more. She said Henry makes her laugh more. She is a great big sister! She has a loose tooth right now, so I'd imagine the tooth fairy is coming soon.

Jack and I can't wait to spend more time with them as the grow up! We love the Harpers!

-Uncle Jack and Aunt Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment