Tuesday, October 19, 2010

60 years!

My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this week! 60 years! When I went to pick up a card for them, I couldn't find a 60th anniversary card... I think card makers stop at 50! Then I tried to get a balloon for them... again, no 60th anniversary balloon! Either way, I'm so lucky to have them as grandparents. They came to Oklahoma from Mexico in 1953 and put three kids through college (all OU graduates!). They are amazing!

Cake with their wedding picture.
My grandma and her bridesmaids.

My grandparents and their families.

My grandparents today, 60 years later!
My aunt Lucy, Uncle Lou, Grandma, Grandpa, and my Dad.


 It was so fun seeing everyone for such a joyous occassion!
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa on 60 years of marriage! What a great example you have set for your family!

-Jack and Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment