Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, - I love weddings!

Jack and I are in the time of our lives where all our friends are getting married, including us.

Jordan and Trey Williams
June 18, 2010
Oklahoma City

 Jordan was beautiful!

Grandad Jack and Jack

Mr and Mrs Williams first dance. 
A quick Brother- Sister talk.
and they are off! (I love this picture!)

Jack and I wish the B E S T to Jordan and Trey. We are secretly hoping for hundreds of double dates throughout our lives!


Emily and Daniel Hayes
June 19, 2010
Catoosa, Oklahoma

After Jordan's wedding, Jack and I headed up the Turnpike for my pledge sister Emily's wedding. We stayed at the Harpers, so we got to spend some time with the nieces and nephew.

I first met Emily freshman year right before Rush. We both lived on Walker 7 at OU, then we both pledge Kappa! 
They had a beautiful outside ceremony and reception. The weather was perfect, the scenery was perfect - just beautiful all around!
Mr and Mrs Hayes first dance!


Katie and Zach Payne
June 26, 2010
Dallas, Texas

Everything was beautiful!  The ceremony, the reception, the cakes, the dancing, and bride & groom were just amazing!!

My sweet sister- in - law.

My Jack.

What a fun group!
Trey, Jordan, Me, Jack, and Rhett (Trey's little brother)

Congrats Katie and Zach!

Zach is Jack's big brother (fraternity brother, that is). We got to spend time with Jordan and Trey at this wedding, since Trey was a groomsmen (and Zach was one of Trey's groomsmen).

Lane and Mike Tinsley
June 26, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma

Jack and I weren't able to make this wedding, since we were in Dallas - but we have heard such wonderful things! The Tinsley's are great family friends of the Geurkinks. We wish we could have been in two places at once!
Jack and I wish everyone the best!! 
Being married to your best friend is so wonderful!

(Don't worry - our wedding season continues in July :) )

Thanks for reading!
Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment