Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's is a tricky holiday for Jack and I. Since our anniversary is the week before, we rather celebrate that than Valentines Day. On actual Valentines, we stayed home (it's a recurring theme) and made pizza! Delicious.

On Wednesday, our small group decided to not meet and have the night as a date night. It worked out great - Jack took me to Rococo's for the first time. It was awesome. I'd imagine the place was packed the night before, but the day after Valentines, not crowded at all. Our meal was delicious and we cannot wait to go back and try more.

We learned Wednesdays are Ladies Night at Rococo's. About half way through our meal, I got a raffle ticket. About five minutes later the raffle began and my ticket was drawn for a prize!  We are the proud owners of a serenity water fountain.

There were four gifts and this one might have been the less useful of them all.
What's hilarious about this serene water fountain is Jack purchased one in college on a spur of the moment trip to Walmart (I know this because I might have encouraged him to get it). His was cool, but somewhere during the packing and unpacking during our move must have done something. We ended up throwing it away about 4 months ago. Luckily, this cordless wonder is now residing in our guest bath.

We must be destined to always have serenity fountains.

It is kind of peaceful.

But, I would have used the Keep it Local OKC card a lot. No fear, I will purchase one soon because they are awesome.

Happy Valentines Day, and every day.
-Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment