Friday, November 26, 2010

Wonderful Time of the Year!

With Thanksgiving behind us, it's time for Christmas! I didn't allow myself to listen to Christmas music until today (well, I did hear BC Clark's Anniversary Sale Commercial yesterday...and I'm sure I heard some playing on the Macy's Parade). Today, I  heard Mariah's "All I Want for Christmas is You" at BestBuy and thought - it's really Christmas time!

Last Tuesday, work turned on their Christmas lights.
Western looks good!
If you can't visit them in person, this YouTube video does it justice -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUVuQl-OE-Y


As for us, I have my iPod dedicated to Christmas music and even put up our first tree!

Courtesy of my great grandma (via my grandma)

It's a table top Spode Tree!
We will most likely be moving and unpacking boxes the days leading up to Christmas and following Christmas; for now, this little tree can be Our Tree.

Christmas is Coming!
-Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment