Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quick Update

Here's a quick update of what's been going on for us!

Jack has been hard at work recruiting great people for a great company. He is getting ready to head north to Milwaukee for his company's annual meeting. He will be back in OKC next Wednesday. Right now, he and Dunky are on a walk to petsmart to see how much big boy weighs! I think he is around 65lbs...

I (Kayla) am coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc. I have had a sore throat since Monday and have yet to really take care of it (complete fail). Jack has been helping me by cooking dinner, cleaning the kitchen and running errunds for me - what a wonderful husband! I have still been able to go to work; I guess I am saving my sick leave for some really good illness. I was going to post some pictures from our trip to Houston and College Station, but I can't find my cord for my camera... and I am too sickly to look for it right now.

Duncan is just his funny self. He actually is recovering from an ear infection, which I think was due to swimming too much at Grandma's. He acted just fine; but his ear smelled and was black. He has been staying outside in the mornings, and then after lunch we crate him. We think he really enjoys air conditioning over the hot hot humidity here. He is also a person of interst for the theft of my camera cord (don't worry, he is innocent until proven guilty).

Thanks for reading our quick update. Hopefully I will find the cord soon to enrich your reading pleasure with pictures.

Happy Thursday Eve!
Jack and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment